Wednesday, March 29, 2006

View from my window

Hello, everyone. I'm Ione and I'm in charge of the crappy pictures that will be posted on this blog. I don't have a fancy camera, I only wish I could photoshop stuff, and I'm no photographer (I currently teach EFL - you're welcome to comment on my poor English though); so... that's okay if you think the pictures I post are bad. I promise I won't take offense. Marcos and Beth are the ones who will be posting the nice, artistic and well taken photographs. My job is to bring the quality of São Paulo Daily Photo down. So, here's the first one.



This is the view from my window (oh yeah, as if you haven't figured that out by reading the title). I live in a nice neighborhood - Vila Mariana - that has been being taken slowly by more and more apartment buildings. The church you can barely make out is 2 or 3 blocks from here. This picture was taken earlier today, when it stopped raining for, like, 10 seconds. With the end of summer, rain just won't stop pouring down. So it was a nice break from all the water, with the perfect timing. Oh, the sun. I had forgotten what it looked like.

* * *

Also, as we publish more pictures, we'll be adding them to our pool on flickr.

4 Comments:

Blogger Scott McLean said...

Great photos. I enjoy seeing them and like your site. Take care and good luck, Scott

7:11 PM  
Blogger Menina Dedê said...

Hello, Scott. Thanks for dropping by. :)

12:53 AM  
Blogger Nicola said...

What a great idea to have other team members and posting together! I think your photo is really cool!

Remember, you don't have to be a professional photographer or a wizzard in Photoshop to make interesting and compelling shots! So I'm looking forward to more of your photos!!

2:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! martel printer Fetish demon bdsm celexa anxiety big tits Jeep liberty bull bar Alpha lipoic acid impotence

4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home