Friday, May 19, 2006

Sushi for lunch

SP fact: 16,800 sushis are made per hour in São Paulo.

Sushi we ate


So I tutor (or used to, as Marcos has missed, like, 6 classes in a row) Marcos - teach him English - and occasionally he invites me for lunch. I always choose to go to this place that used to be a fish store. They started serving sashimi to some of the customers and turned the place into a fish store/Japanese restaurant. On their menu, grilled fish, sashimi, sushi and missoshiro.

Fish store/Japanese restaurant

We eat a lot - really, a lot! - and we spend BRL25.00 each (approx. US$12.50).

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The food look really good. And I guess the expectation is fulfilled!

7:09 AM  
Blogger Lisi said...

yummmy, good photo photos!

9:14 AM  
Blogger Nicola said...

Hmmm, I love sushi!!

4:46 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

Sounds like heaven. Those rolls are beautiful! And so inexpensive!

5:24 PM  
Blogger Kala said...

Thats an awesome sushi photo - very colorful and delicious looking - Sushi is way to expensive! It always amazes me how you come up with all these fact tidbits!

3:00 AM  
Blogger Rodney said...

Yes, Yum! I think that is what I am having for lunch!

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home