Saturday, May 13, 2006

Please pick up your dog's poo. Thank you.



On a tree at the the place I take my dog for walks, a sign saying "Please pick up your dog's poo". And, yes, I always do - so, you're welcome. SP fact: There are approximately 5,000 pet stores in the city. The biggest pet store, Cobasi, makes BRL1,000,000.00/month (roughly US$500,000.00), if we only consider the sales during the weekend. Each person spends approximately BRL 46.00 each time they go there. There are more than 1.5 million pets living in our houses. Amongst them, Cuca, the cutest dog ever:




6 Comments:

Blogger Louise Starkey said...

What a cute dog!

6:31 AM  
Blogger Kala said...

PUGSIE! Or Cuca to be more exact! Very kewt and healthy well fed buds! There is a lot of pets to go around! :)
I think I will move there and open a pet store!

12:14 PM  
Blogger Kala said...

Oh, I forgot to mention, Nicola of Germany had a similar post here

12:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

is that you and your dog? what a cutie!

5:41 PM  
Blogger Menina Dedê said...

Yes, that's my dog, Cuca. I know she's cute!

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! shirts extreme nostalgic tshirts Long stay travel insurance namibia Conair blow dryer 097r1 Online classes practical nursing Buy fioricet online order carisoprodol Celexa and breastfeeding

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home