Saturday, May 06, 2006

Soccer table

I won't be able to post tomorrow (Saturday), so I will use a blogger trick to post it with a different date. Okay, that's cheating... I know!



Our love for soccer is so huge we don't play it only on the field (or the beach or anywhere). We have these tables to play soccer too.



The rules are almost the same as in "real" soccer. Except the game doesn't last for 90 minutes.

You can check my dad and my cousing playing here: my cousin Zé, and my dad.

SP fact: Over 30 thousand taxis in the city (3rd largest number in Latin America).

4 Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

Discussing cheating, soccer and table game in the same entry maybe not such a good idea. Love the photos!

11:20 PM  
Blogger Monsieur Pain d'épices said...

salut un petit bonjour de Bastia...

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home