Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Horses

Although the amusement park where I've taken this picture is not exactly in São Paulo (but 30 minutes from here - and what is a 30-minutes drive anyway? People take more than a half hour to get to their workplaces every day), I thought I'd post it - look at those colors. 10 people lined up facing the horses had to throw balls into holes. Each hole was worth a certain amount of points and would make the horse corresponding to his/her, ummm, table (?) move further.

horses

And I thought, 'Isn't it just an older version of a videogame?'. Except you get to see your competitors, and interact, which is way, way nicer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Deetsa said...

I've heard of these types of games though I've never seen one in real life. It's very colourful!

3:43 AM  
Blogger Kala said...

hmmm never heard of this before - very interesting

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home